The Holliday bag in NoirRegular price $ 70.00
Please note: This is a pre-order. At the end of the month, production will begin on all bags that have been purchased in March and they are expected to ship August - September 2023. Because your bag is being custom made for you, we cannot honor requests for refunds and cancellations once production begins on your purse on April 1st. I will keep you updated about the production process via e-mail and updates on social media. You are supporting a very, very tiny business so patience, understanding, and kindness are imperative to making sure this pre-sale is a success.
This design was born from my desire to find a cute bag that could hold my water bottle or cup upright while I'm out and about, so I can shop or stroll or go about my day hands-free and still stay hydrated. The bag features a 4" x 4" compartment that is perfectly suited for tumblers and water bottles with sturdy dividers to hold it in place. And for all of your other handbag necessities you'll find two 5.5" x 3.25" magnetic-closure compartments, a 10.5" x 1.5" zipper compartment, an 8" long zipper pouch on the front and a flush zipper compartment on the back.
- Material is faux leather with silver metal accents
- The bag is 7.5" tall, 12" long, and 5.5" wide
- Handles are 25" long and 1" wide
- Includes a detachable adjustable 56" long strap
- Reinforced straps
- Includes a "Cute and hydrated keychain"
- Comes in a branded drawstring dust bag
- Cup is not included
- The bag has two zipper pockets and two magnetic pockets
- Bag has a zipper on the back
- Lining color may differ from photo
- This product is patent pending. 63/153,700
- Original bag design by Kate Gabrielle. Beware of cheap imitations.
Some things to keep in mind
- Do not use this bag to hold hot drinks.
- The lining is waterproof, but we recommend using a neoprene sleeve on non-insulated cups to prevent condensation.
- Make sure the lid on your drink is secure before placing it in the bag.
- Don't cry over spilled milk. We are not responsible for spilled beverages.
- Colors may appear different on each computer monitor or phone screen.
- Coupon codes are not eligible on this item.
- If I do not reach the order threshold required to start production at the end of the month your order will be cancelled and your money will be refunded in full.
Why Holliday? This bag was named after Judy Holliday. When her character in one of my favorite films, Bells are Ringing, pulled a full cup of coffee out of her tiny handbag I knew I had to pay homage to her when naming this bag. The smaller bag in this collection is named The Ella, after her kind & quirky character's name in the film.