Overstock Sale: Ella in MarshmallowRegular price $ 55.00
OVERSTOCK SALE: All sales are final. This is the 2022 model and does not come with a detachable strap or back zipper. This bag is READY TO SHIP so shipping cannot be combined with pre-order bags. If you purchase both in the same order you will be invoiced for shipping them separately.
- Material is faux leather with metal accents
- The bag is 7.5" tall, 9" long, and 4" wide
- The strap is 56" long and adjustable
- Cup is not included
- Keychain is not included
- The bag has a magnetic closure with a heart emblem
- The divider can be repositioned using attached hook and loop.
- This product is patent pending.
- Original bag design by Kate Gabrielle
Some things to keep in mind
- Do not use this bag to hold hot drinks.
- Colors may appear different on each computer monitor or phone screen.
- The lining is waterproof, but we recommend using a neoprene sleeve on non-insulated cups to prevent condensation.
- Make sure the lid on your drink is secure before placing it in the bag.
- Don't cry over spilled milk. We are not responsible for spilled beverages.
- Coupon codes are not eligible on this item.
Why Ella? This bag was named after Judy Holliday's character in one of my favorite films, Bells are Ringing. When she pulled a full cup of coffee out of her tiny handbag I knew I had to pay homage to her kind and quirky Ella Peterson when naming this bag. The sister design, featuring a larger storage compartment and zipper closure, is named after her alter-ego, Melisande Scott.