The Peterson bag in NoirRegular price $ 55.00
Ordering for Christmas? Please note that this is a pre-order and will not be shipping until April - May 2023. HOWEVER -- I've got you covered! I'll be sending a free postcard in the mail to everyone who purchases a purse between November 25 - December 14 that you can wrap up and give to your loved one to let them know that something fun is coming their way in 2023! You can view the postcard & learn more right here.
Please note: This is a pre-order. At the end of the month, production will begin on all bags that have been purchased in November and they are expected to ship April - May 2023. Because your bag is being custom made for you, we cannot honor requests for refunds and cancellations once production begins on your purse on December 1st. I will keep you updated about the production process via e-mail and updates on social media. You are supporting a very, very tiny business so patience, understanding, and kindness are imperative to making sure this pre-sale is a success.
This design was born from my desire to find a cute bag that could hold my water bottle or cup upright while I'm out and about, so I can shop or stroll or go about my day hands-free and still stay hydrated. The bag features a 4" x 4" compartment that is perfectly suited for tumblers and water bottles with a sturdy divider to hold it in place. On the other side you'll find a 5" wide compartment that is deceivingly spacious, with plenty of room for your cell phone, keys, wallet, lip gloss and more!
Please note - this is not an Ella bag. Unlike the Ella bag, the Peterson does not have any scallops along the edge of the flap.
- Material is faux leather with metal accents
- The bag is 7.5" tall, 9" long, and 4" wide
- The strap is 56" long and adjustable
- Reinforced straps
- Includes a "Cute and hydrated" keychain
- Comes in a branded drawstring dust bag
- Cup is not included
- The bag has a magnetic closure with a heart emblem
- The divider can be repositioned using attached hook and loop.
- Lining color may differ from photo
- This product is patent pending. 63/153,700
- Original bag design by Kate Gabrielle. Beware of cheap imitations.
Some things to keep in mind
- Do not use this bag to hold hot drinks.
- The lining is waterproof, but we recommend using a neoprene sleeve on non-insulated cups to prevent condensation.
- Make sure the lid on your drink is secure before placing it in the bag.
- Don't cry over spilled milk. We are not responsible for spilled beverages.
- Colors may appear different on each computer monitor or phone screen.
- Coupon codes are not eligible on this item.
- If I do not reach the order threshold required to start production at the end of the month your order will be cancelled and your money will be refunded in full.
Why Peterson? This bag was named after Judy Holliday's character in one of my favorite films, Bells are Ringing. When she pulled a full cup of coffee out of her tiny handbag I knew I had to pay homage to her kind and quirky Ella Peterson when naming this bag.