The ITA bag in PotionRegular price $ 57.00
Please note: This is a pre-order. At the end of September, production will begin on all bags that have been purchased in September and they are expected to ship January - March 2024. Because your bag is being custom made for you, we cannot honor requests for refunds and cancellations once production begins on your purse on October 1st. I will keep you updated about the production process via e-mail and updates on social media. You are supporting a very, very tiny business so patience, understanding, and kindness are imperative to making sure this pre-sale is a success.
This design was born from my desire to find a cute bag that could hold my water bottle or cup upright while I'm out and about, so I can shop or stroll or go about my day hands-free and still stay hydrated. The bag features a 4" x 4" compartment that is perfectly suited for tumblers and water bottles with a sturdy divider to hold it in place. On the other side you'll find a 5" wide compartment that is deceivingly spacious, with plenty of room for your cell phone, keys, wallet, lip gloss and more!
This ITA version of my cup holder purse has a removable cardboard insert for your lapel pins and buttons! Perfect for pin-trading at the theme parks, or maybe displaying your favorite pins from my shop! ;)
- Material is faux leather with metal accents
- The bag is 7.5" tall, 9" long, and 4" wide
- The detachable strap is 56" long, 1" wide, and adjustable
- Reinforced straps
- Zipper compartment on the back of the purse
- Includes a "Spooky and hydrated" keychain
- Comes in a branded drawstring dust bag
- Cup and pins are not included
- The bag has a magnetic closure
- Lining color may differ from photo
- This product is patent pending. 63/153,700
- Original bag design by Kate Gabrielle. Beware of cheap imitations.
Some things to keep in mind
- Do not use this bag to hold hot drinks.
- The lining is waterproof, but we recommend using a neoprene sleeve on non-insulated cups to prevent condensation.
- Make sure the lid on your drink is secure before placing it in the bag.
- Don't cry over spilled milk. We are not responsible for spilled beverages.
- Colors may appear different on each computer monitor or phone screen.
- Coupon codes are not eligible on this item.
- If I do not reach the order threshold required to start production at the end of the month your order will be cancelled and your money will be refunded in full.
Why Ella? This bag was named after Judy Holliday's character in one of my favorite films, Bells are Ringing. When she pulled a full cup of coffee out of her tiny handbag I knew I had to pay homage to her kind and quirky Ella Peterson when naming this bag.